• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007+ Attn: 2008 GT/CS owners

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

tough customer.

Although the image was taken before the "Joe Mods" period of this CSs life...I'll consider your "licensing requirements", and maybe we can ...er..uh...come to some sort of agreement...

er....um....like you just happen to get one mysteriously in your mailbox.....as a settlement?

(and to think I had a barganing chip in my hand...sheesh!!!)

LOL!

Paul N.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

do you have the accurate production numbers yet?

...the hard 2008 number is coming to me "via pony express" from Dearborn.

Any day now. I'll post it here immediately for the 2008 owners.

Paul N.

hotrodgrany

It was a "Jedi Mind Trick" that made me cut my finger while working on Amy's CS!! She can levitate a Lucas lamp like it's nobody's business! Yep!!

Here is a sneak preview of the 2008 Decal. © PMN 2008

Ignore that production number...it's not right. I'll get the real number ASAP.

I made a ghost image of the 1968 CS and stripe for the 40th Anniversary element.

The RED CS belongs to a certain member here...that goes by the name "Joe".
(HIS 2008 decal WILL cost $200, sold to him by Donna!! ...LOL)

More to follow...
Paul.
may I say, I love the gost image, a great touch and I know what you said about black, but what about those with white strips like mine.

jason351

Pual,
Is this decal just for the 08 or do you have them for the 07? If you do have them for the 07 could you let me know how much and were I can buy them from you. Also I love the idea about a dash plack for the 07 CS if you have those as well. Anyway that sticker looks great!!
Thanks
jason351...

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

YES! I DO have 2007 Decals, too.

They are the same price--$10 each.

Paul M. Newitt
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

thanks!!

Paul.

Attachments

• 07cs.jpg
    07cs.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 33

wldpony

The 2008 Decal is Awesome, I want to order a couple and also probably a Dash Plaque when available. Just let us know when you have the Production #'s. You are Great for doing this for us. Thanks!!

xtoolmaker

Candy Apple Red[codeT] was a 1968 color so my vote goes for Candy Apple Red Metallic Clearcoat [codeJV] that way it will also match my 08 GT/CS.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Just to clarify, I have not yet offered dash plaques...but I know how much everyone wants them!!

And, I'll still waiting for a production number--then I'm off to producing the 2008 decals.

I'll let you all know ASAP.

thanks again!

Paul.

Ricks07GT/CS

2007 decal ,

looking :cool: to get my 07 GT/CS decal soon,you get my mail yet ,please reply thank you, I know I'm alittle late,but do you still have them,,:icon_ecst :icon_ecst :icon_ecst

Ricks07GT/CS

you said you might ???,make a dash plaque ,and will it have the production number on it also ,I've kinda have one already, (see my pic's),but I might change it if you make a better one,

wldpony

These are going to be Awesome to show the Production #'s lots of people ask how many were made in 2008 so this will answer them. I still wish Ford would of done something for the 40th Ann. of the CS though.