• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Sequential Taillight Relay on eBay

68sunlitgold

Arlie,
it will not work because of the way our (GT/CS) taillights are wired, not the same as a cougar or T-bird. That is why the CS harness is so hard to find becuase it is unique to it.

Doug

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

[quote author=68sunlitgold link=board=3;threadid=2021;start=0#msg13428 date=1123876133]
Arlie,
it will not work because of the way our (GT/CS) taillights are wired, not the same as a cougar or T-bird. That is why the CS harness is so hard to find becuase it is unique to it.

Doug
[/quote]

.....Never mind.....

Thanks for the info Doug

quicknick

If you like the sequentials, get a pair of "Dynamite Sticks" like I did. Tony Branda carries them for Shelby's.
In an effort to preserve my original CS harness, I removed it and hard wired the D sitcks into an old T bird harness.
I can switch them back at any time. They work great and look soooooooo cool.

68gt390

If you really want/must have sequential tail lights I'd suggest checking out the following site:

http://www.safecode.net/mustangproject/prod26.htm

No splicing, dicing or changing wiring harness. Just change your flasher unit and put in your new LED bulbs and your done. They run cooler, pull less power, are brighter and last longer. There are several of us here on the site that are running this unit. I've had no problems with them to date.

Don ;D

case12

I am with Don. The LED kit works great - no changes to original whatsover. 30 minutes install (and I am not a mechanic). Casey