• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Found a CS for sale

rvrtrash

Hey Dreamer, I don't know if you already know of this one or not, but on www.vintage-mustang.com there is a GT/CS, 302 car in Texas that needs restored for $5500.00 . It apparently was in a flood so I'd be real wary but I wanted to give you the info anyway.
Steve :)

Calspecialdreamer

NidSteve,

Thanks for watching out for me. I believe this is the CS MrShelbyDallas caused all the ruckus over. I have not contacted this guy yet, but I am thinking on it. I am trying to complete a deal on an SVO mustang, and if it goes through, I will be cash poor! I am too old to ask my parents to buy me one too! Thanks for the help...

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Oops! My bad. We don't want to dredge that up again.
Steve