• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

To those affected by Hurricane IKE

P

PNewitt

I wanted to wish those of you in the path of Hurricane IKE my best wishes for you, your family and your home.

Especially to those in Southern Texas, since there are members in the registry that live in Houston, and Galveston.

When those of you in the affected areas can read this thread (power restored)--know that my heart goes out to you.

Please take care, my thoughts are with you,

Paul M. Newitt

Mustanger

My thoughts were also on the storm this weekend, and I was hoping that everyone is keeping safe ... my heart and prayers go out to our members in the area, and also to people in general that are affected by the storm ... hang in there, hang tough ...

390cs68rcode

No damage to my home. As of Monday afternoon power is still out at my house, my office has power. No damage to any of my cars so all is well.

hotrodgrany

I wanted to wish those of you in the path of Hurricane IKE my best wishes for you, your family and your home.

Especially to those in Southern Texas, since there are members in the registry that live in Houston, and Galveston.

When those of you in the affected areas can read this thread (power restored)--know that my heart goes out to you.

Please take care, my thoughts are with you,

Paul M. Newitt

The same here, Prayers from HRG and my husband

Attachments

• 3041988d.GIF
    3041988d.GIF
    158.6 KB · Views: 17

JohnnyQuest515

FINALLY! Got my 82 year old mother out of Houston and with me west of Austin. I-10 Gessner area got hammered, they predicted 2 weeks for power it looks a lot worse.

Everyone is fine!

Thanks, Randy

franklinair

I feel for the folks there. I went thru Andrew in Miami: 2' of water (storm surge) in my home, no electric for a month. Luckily my Mustang at the time was safely stored inland in my warehouse. Keep the faith - there IS light at the end of the tunnel.

Neil