• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 California Special For Sale by Bob Teets

hicountrybob

I, too, am selling my newly finished GT/CS, because I've finally found that, being retired and tired, I can not continue to own 7 collector cars. SO, this GT/CS, a '47 Ford club coupe, a '52 Chevrolet Bel Air, and a '64 Buick Rivera are going away. I will keep the 2 HCS cars and a '66 hipo conv, all of which will someday be given to our 3 sons. This weekend, my son, Dan, will post the particulars and pictures on our site here about this CS, for your consideration. Not cheap as we have over $30,000 in it to make it bolt and nut Henry Ford perfect, but we are willing to take a hit on it to sell it to, perhaps, one of you. Thanks, HICOUNTRY bob teets here.

John McGilvary

Very nice GT/CS, Bob.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the people that are showing an interest in the CS and HCS Mustangs now compared to a few years ago.

John

Midnight Special

Very nice GT/CS, Bob.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the people that are showing an interest in the CS and HCS Mustangs now compared to a few years ago.

John

BIG DITTO and a fantastic job Bob & family! I would be very proud to own that car. As one who drives a GT/CS (or '70 Mach I) every day, many car lover - investor types I've run onto are amazed at how few $$ certain project CSs and some nice ones have been had for lately. Many think we should be up there closer to Shelbys . Your addition of the 4-speed and 4v in "Henry Ford" manor, plus the quality of workmanship, advertising and reputation make it an extremely exciting proposition.

IMO you don't need to "take a hit" to sell what appears to be the "newest" 1968 GT/CS I've seen in a long time.