• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Looking for aqua window crank knobs

miller511

Hi all,

I'm hoping that some of you guys (with aqua interiors) can help me find a source for aqua colored window crank knobs.
The places I've searched (Dallas Mustang, Tony Branda, and my local place, Mustangs Plus) do not stock this color. I'm not having much luck.

Any leads would be much appreciated.

Also, being a newer Cal Special owner, cruising around town here in Tracy, CA. has been really amazing.
People stop and talk to me and my wife about the car- stopped at the intersection, in parking lots, thumbs ups on the freeway.

Also, Is anyone planning on going (and bringing their GT/CS) to the Mustangs Plus car show in Stockton the last weekend in April? Mine will not be in the show. It's not quite show-worthy.
I'm hoping to get some good pictures.

-Jeff

darb

Jeff,

Congrats on all the congrats about your car! It's an awesome feeling isn't it?

You might want to try www.johnsmustang.com - if they don't have it on their website you can call them up and ask to speak to John, if you talk to him about your problem he'll most likely do everything he can to find you the part at the most reasonable price.

A lot of things I needed weren't in their catalog, and I've had GREAT luck with them - awesome service.

You also might want to try the NPD - National Parts Depot. A lot of mustang suppliers buy their stuff from them They ship out of a california depot so its cheaper and quicker They're number is 800-235-3445

Try them as well and see if they can't give you any leads.

Is your interior aqua + white? Then you can use a white knob...

Hope this helps, I'll do some more research this week and see if I cant find another source for you.

Brad

RacingFan

:) Glad to have you on board Jeff! I noticed your comment about your car not being quite show worthy, I am sure that is not the case. Anyone that went to the Nashville show, for one, can tell you that all the cars are not concours. In fact, there was a 65 Fastback there that looked like it had been pulled from a field, unwashed, rusty, etc, and parked there on the display line! It actually got more attention than the 66 GT 350 sitting next to it! lol. Everyone is always working on their cars, and it never seems like it gets done. So bring your car out, concours, daily driver, or field sitter, and enjoy the company. I learned so much bringing my car to the shows unfinished because everyone knew that it was a work in progress and offered mucho good advice!

Kurt

You can check with a few of the T-bird parts suppliers they use the same knob, If you need the part number let me know.

Kurt