• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Lime Gold GT/CS on eBay

deme23

I am the owner of the car on ebay. After talking to Bob Teets I saw that my car was listed in the CS registry as a HIGH COUNTRY SPECIAL. I bought the car this way I do not know why whoever restored the car made it into a california special seeing the HCS is more rare. Thank you Bob for all the info, if the car does not sell on ebay for at least 25,000 I will keep it and turn it back into a HCS.

Thanks for all the info

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Bob is a great guy and a wealth of information when it comes to High Country Specials.

If you keep the car and turn it back into an HCS please feel free to ask questions of the members on this board. This group is by far your best source for correct GT/CS and HCS information. They are kind of amusing too!

L8GR868

My Special was built on the same day If I can read his Marti report, June 20.
My car was Scheduled for a July 3 but was built 13 days ahead of schudule,his July 2. My vin is close 168338 my car is also Lime Gold. This is one of the closests vins I have seen to my car. They must have made a run of Specials. My car was shipped to Oklahoma City DSO 65.
Just my 2cents.
Eric

rvrtrash

Looks like the car went for $23K. I'm glad to see a "C" code bring that.
Steve