• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

"Concours". Is it for you?

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Not to drift too much off this topic, but I did send Jay a copy of my 1989 book, in '89, and he replied with an autographed 8x10, and a thank you note.

Jay is also a member of SAAC.

Paul N.

Mustanglvr

Paul, see if you can send him a copy of your new book and invite him to the site. I know he would want to buy one or a whole collection of GT/CS`s if he understood their potential. He`s also one guy that could get these cars some recognition.

nfrntau

Great thread

My car is being built to drive. Nothing being done I couldn't reverse but making it fun and safer to drive.
I also respect the concours guys. I couldn't do it. I would HAVE to take it out and drive it. Wouldn't matter what it was, I GOTTA DRIVE IT. It's in my nature I guess.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

nfrntau--

Your new avatar is so clever and funny! HA!! How cool is that??

LOL!!

Paul N.

nfrntau

I made it with some help from Tim (Midnight Special) and my nephew Daniel (The computer graphics wizard).