• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Transmission help / Performance Auto stores in LA

gt bandit

hello ,

can anyone post a picture or drawing of a C6 tranny indicating where the Neutral safety switch is located and how it is attached.

I cant seem to find the bolt holes for the switch on my tranny.

Also -------- can anyone provide details on Performance Auto stores in LA area.

thanks
shaun

Last edited:

davidathans

Well...i have certainly purchased many perf. parts in L.A. area...P.A.W. performance automotive warehouses is a pretty good one, i'd suggest going to their showroom store location which is on Nordhoff and Desoto just west of desoto on the north side of Nordhoff, this is in Chatsworth CA in the San Fernando Valley. Their number is 818-678-3000

Mustanglvr

After what you went through to get your car to Australia Shaun, I could understand if you never take it out of the country again.