• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS watches for sale

Hi guys,

I've got some GT/CS watches now available for sale. Please feel free to check them out and order from my safe and secure site http://drivetimewatches.com/mustang.htm

I can also do custom watches with your own club logo,event,carshow etc. on the watches.

All watches are $49.99 U.S. and includes FREE shipping anywhere in the world! Also come with a foam lined display tin.

Lots of other mustang watches available and if enough demand I will also make a HCS watch.

Thanks,
Brad
www.drivetimewatches.com
67 GTA mustang owner (bought this GTA so the previous owner could buy a maroon colored GT/CS)

P

PNewitt

Just as a reminder, the GT/CS Registry logo (i.e. decals) is Copyrighted © by myself. This also includes ALL drawings of GT/CS cars that appear in the 1988 and 1996 GT/CS Registry books, and t-shirts.

Any use of these items without prior written permission from me is a violation of these copyrights.

Thank You,

Paul M. Newitt

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Also, please don't post the same thread multiple times. Moving this to the Classifieds section.

Thanks!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
No problem. I'm just trying to keep stuff at least slightly organized. :)

Mosesatm

[quote author=mustangwatchguy link=board=3;threadid=1719;start=0#msg10811 date=1116963675]

67 GTA mustang owner (bought this GTA so the previous owner could buy a maroon colored GT/CS)
[/quote]

WOW, that was nice of you! Any chance he promised you first right of refusal if he ever sells it?

OP
OP
M
Actually a few years later he wanted to trade it to try and get the GTA back. But I said no I didn't want a small block and the GTA is also loaded with options-air,tilt,etc.etc. He took the GT/CS with him to montreal and later sold it to buy a 89 GT which he also wanted to trade for the GTA. :D

hotrod69dfw

Banned
A copyright is only as good as the persons financial ability to back it up. Plus from what I see, the GT/CS logos on the watch are Fords property, not Paul's(unless he bought them off Ford-highly unlikely), even if he did choose to use them in his little booklets. Keep on keepin on man, the watches look good!

meadowsdk28

[quote author=hotrod69dfw link=board=3;threadid=1719;start=0#msg10946 date=1117185647]
A copyright is only as good as the persons financial ability to back it up. Plus from what I see, the GT/CS logos on the watch are Fords property, not Paul's(unless he bought them off Ford-highly unlikely), even if he did choose to use them in his little booklets. [/quote]

Ding, ding!! Round 1.

Why do I feel like I just got slapped in the face when I've never even met Paul Newitt in person? Who is this guy to come onto this site, insult the man ("his little booklets") that would probably be indirectly responsible for 90% of any sales of this watch thanks to his hard work for GTCS exposure over so many years! Members, am I wrong in my thinking on this?

Ah, Rush, I'll hang up the phone and listen to your response!!

OP
OP
M
You are exactly right on the copywrites and no problem with Paul as I have talked to him and in no way am I infringing on anything of his or anything that he had done. Thanks for your kind comments on the watches, much appreciated buddy.

meadowsdk28

Never mind, I just read this guys last 10 posts. I remember him now. What a schmuck. An ill tempered, rude, smarta@@, know-it-all schmuck, at that. Guys like him kill me. It's all about the money, boys!! What can you do for me (my pockets). I guarantee that I will bloody every knuckle on both hands doing something wrong that one of you guys told me to do when I asked for help (wouldn't happen anyway) before I would spend one thin dime on this "self serving" geeks product. My opinion only!

BrandonB

just drop it, leave the thread alone if you want to argue you can PM each other. Let the guy sell his watches on this thread in peace.

OP
OP
M
[quote author=meadowsdk28 link=board=3;threadid=1719;start=0#msg10956 date=1117206875]
Never mind, I just read this guys last 10 posts. I remember him now. What a schmuck. An ill tempered, rude, smarta@@, know-it-all schmuck, at that. Guys like him kill me. It's all about the money, boys!! What can you do for me (my pockets). I guarantee that I will bloody every knuckle on both hands doing something wrong that one of you guys told me to do when I asked for help (wouldn't happen anyway) before I would spend one thin dime on this "self serving" geeks product. My opinion only!
[/quote]

Not sure who you are talking about? but I've never posted anything ever on here, this is my FIRST post and obviously if I create arguments and problems like this I'll not post here again. I'm not trying to create arguments, only trying to show appreciation of some great cars but unfortunately maybe some people don't appreciate that.

coloradoHCS

I believe Meadowsdk28 was refering to the guy selling restoration videos in the past on this site, not the watch guy, he unfortunately just got caught in the crossfire. I think the watches are pretty nice. Mark.

BrandonB

my previous post wasnt just for meadow and I apologize if it came out that way, I just didnt want this thread to be ruined by a flame war. meadow was trying to help I understand that but as I said its better off with not arguements.

Meadow I apologize if I came off cross to you.

Mosesatm

Brandon, you were right on target with your request to keep further rebuttals private. I had the same thought, not necessarily aobut Meadow's post but more about Hotrod's potential response.

hotrod69dfw

Banned
I'm glad you all feel the same way I do. Let keep the immaturity out of this thread, and negative posts to a minimum. This thread is meant to comment on the watch, not your internal discontented ramblings. If you are upset, feel free to write your feelings down a piece of parchment. This may help relieve any negativity, and contribute to the overall good of society. Perhaps later, you may compile your creative writing sessions into a personal memoir book and sell them on this forum for a hefty profit.