• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale '68 center Console

Mosesatm

I just spoke to the seller. Nice guy. He has 2 California Specials, one is blue and the other is Highland Green.

He also has a '67 convertible that needs a console, so if you know where there is a '67 console for sale please let me know and I'll contact him.

Here is the blue car. The CS portion starts at 2:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mXZfj5iEUA

Steve (rvrtrsh) the seller has met you a time or two.

Thanks

Last edited:

rvrtrash

Yes, I met him a few years ago at the Bellevue Mustang show. I believe he bought the car that was advertised from somewhere near Longview, Wa.

Steve

Mosesatm

Rob,
They are looking for modification ideas for their car. Who better than you to spend their money!!!

Ideal Cars said:
Hey guys! Thx for watching! Is there anything you would change with the Cali? We're thinking about putting a 4 speed and doing some custom exhaust modifications this spring.

robert campbell

Arlie,
Send them my way!!! I am spending other peoples money at the speed of light this winter!!!

Rob

franklinair

IMHO, $650 is too much. A good lower console should be $400 tops.
They're all the same whether it comes from SCJ, Deluxe interior or a 6 banger.
The bugaboo for consoles is finding a decent pad for the radio/storage area.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Neil

Attachments

• IMG_0261.JPG
    IMG_0261.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0365.JPG
    IMG_0365.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 38