• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 J-code project in CA on E bay!!!

classicsguy

Don't know how to but if someone can put link to auction the item is: 180285192063,

Looks like a nice project in Candyapple red and well optioned car

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Car did not meet reserve at $10,900....And this needs total restoration!!!

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

I wonder if anybody from this site purchased the car.....reserve was not met

franklinair

No mention of condition of cowls, floor pans, torque boxes, frame rails. The car needs everything else. At $10K, I'd take the money & run.

Neil

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Browsing through Craigslist I found the ad that the owner placed:sale-821696827@craigslist.org

Asking price for this project: $17,900.00!!

If anyone can put a link in this post: The ad is dated in August and its in Orange County

franklinair

Holy Smokers!!! That's more than I paid for a DONE C/S. Reminds me of a song - "California Dreamin".:icon_lol:

Neil

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Holy Smokers!!! That's more than I paid for a DONE C/S. Reminds me of a song - "California Dreamin".:icon_lol:

Neil

I agree Neil!!its priced as an original unrestored or driver condition car but says it needs TOTAL restoration.It has options but still....too expensive