• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Need Red '68 GT/CS for filming at Pismo Beach, CA

P

PNewitt

Since the original GT/CS commercial was filmed at Pismo Beach, Calif., I would like to find a candyapple red CS to film 40-year tribute scenes on the exact same beach.

This may be short notice, but it would be about Aug 20th.

Who can meet me there? Pismo is north of Santa Barbara.

This would be for the book's DVD.

thanks!

Paul.

joedls

Can you still drive on that beach? I think it'd be cool to get a picture of a group of GT/CSs on that beach as well.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Can you still drive on that beach? I think it'd be cool to get a picture of a group of GT/CSs on that beach as well.

Here is the place:

http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=406

How is 5 -1/2 miles of beach to drive on?

Maybe this should be our "official 40th Anniv. location" for 2008?
It's close to halfway for both No. and So. Calif., and it's so beautiful!!

Note that in the GT/CS commercial that the guy driving is wearing a sweater....those bikini girls must have been shiverrrrring that day (see the seasonal weather listings on the CA. St. park site)

Paul.
p.s. I hear that superchargers tend to dig big holes in the sand out there....LOL!! :p

CALIF GIRL

Paul,

When will you be sure of the date?
Depending on my work schedule and the final date I may be able to meet you there.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Paul,

When will you be sure of the date?
Depending on my work schedule and the final date I may be able to meet you there.

Lucky me. I had you in mind when I asked the question (I'll PM you ASAP with details).

How cool is that? Thanks!

Paul.