• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Things I'm looking for--for the GT/CS Book project

P

PNewitt

I wanted to post this thread to maybe get some help out there for a few things I'm looking for--for the upcoming book on the GT/CS (both 1968 and 2007-8).

Here is the first item. it's a May 1968 issue if "Autolite Merchandising News", for Ford dealers.

On the left of the photo is the cover. On an inside page is a long list of items the Ford dealer service dept. could order to service a GT/CS, and/or modify another '67-68 Mustang.

All I have is a B&W copy, and I'd sure like a color copy, and/or a high rez scan (300dpi). If you find this, PM me first before you e-mail it to me. I'll take a scan on a CD, too.

The second item I'd like to find is the Jan 2007 Issue of Road & Track. I saw that there is an article (??) on the 2007 GT/CS.

There are more things coming....and some questions as things move along.

Thanks for all your help.

Paul.

Attachments

• merch.jpg
    merch.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Here is another one:

I bought this at a swap meet--as a single page collectible, but I can't place the magazine or the month.

It's either Road & Track, OR Car & Driver. It's probably between August 1967-through June 1968? On the backside is a page of a two page GM ad of their musclecar lineup.

Who has a stash of R&T or C&D that can answer this mystery?

BTW--the Little Red photo is by Pete Biro--a famed auto photographer. This phgoto may be one of the series in color that was commissioned by Ford, after Little Red was airshipped to Dearborn. Circa Sept. 1967.

thanks again,

Paul N.

Attachments

• mystery.jpg
    mystery.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 44

case12

The article is from Car and Driver magazine. November 1967. I have the front of the magazine and the article itself (I dont usually keep the whole magazine). The article is originally black and white. Let me know if you need a copy or what way I can be helpful. Casey