• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Parts list.

rvrtrash

This weekend I will be going to a large swap meet in Portland, Or. If anyone would like me to look for something for you, instant message me offline and let me know what you want, EXACTLY what condition you're looking for and what is the most you want to pay for it. All I'll ask is what I end up paying plus shipping to you. We're on the honor system here, so please don't say you want something and then change your mind after I get it. Now the fine print. I only want to look for smaller items. It's too expensive for you and difficult for me to box up fenders, doors, etc. plus if I find a hood for my 71, I'll need the room in my truck (See it's all about me ;D ). Now to make this a legitimate classified, I'll mention that I have a pair of the supports that run from the cowl to the shock towers that are already bead blasted and painted semi-gloss black for $25.00 plus shipping if anyone wants them. I bought them when I couldn't find mine and then mine showed up. Doesn't it just figure.
Steve