• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Happy birthday !!

franklinair

Happy Birthday to my adopted son.:cheesy:
Rob- Hope you have a GREAT Birthday. I'm sure Val is taking good care of you.

Dad:wink:

robert campbell

Happy Birthday to my adopted son.:cheesy:
Rob- Hope you have a GREAT Birthday. I'm sure Val is taking good care of you.

Dad:wink:

Dad,
She sure is!!! I am "que-in" some filet mignons and she is providing all the fixins! We like them just a bit above rare!! Val more rare than me!!

Played with a couple motorcycles today! Have my bro's 1967 Fastback in the garage for some Spring chores to get her ready to rumble. Adjusted the solid lifters and he dropped from 4.11 to 3.5 gears! He has one of the only Gear Vendor overdrives behind a toploader 4 speed. In fact they made the first bolt on connector housing off measurements we provided to ensure the Hurst shifter was located properly!

Dad, you do not know how special you are to me! My Dad was a wrench and self made man! Just like you!!!

Your Son Rob

Ruppstang

Happy Birthday Rob February 14 is Tari's birthday Too. Some how I never forget it. Have a good one.
Marty

clubpro

Happy Birthday Rob! Hope that you had a memorable day and I hope that the smoke coming from your house wasn't just from the bar-b-que if you know what I mean.

Cheers!

Ron

Midnight Special

Attachments

• bdrob.jpg
    bdrob.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 33

Mustanger

Haaappy Belaated Biirthdaaay!!! ... 'hope your cake was good :thumb: ...

Attachments

• SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    SheriffJohnBdayCakeCompressed.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 12