• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 1SPCL68 turns 50

retroman99

Ok so the lady at the cake store thought I was nuts. so did everybody I told today. Hey it's my cars birthday!! anyway as a member of the family I could let this big day go without a little celebration. the trick was having it blow out the candles. Thanks to Gary for the T shirt graphics that my better half is showing off. I could not help but modify the graphic a bit and put my own twist to it but clearly the foundation is all Gary!!

Attachments

• IMG_1151.jpg
    IMG_1151.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 36

limelyt

Ok so the lady at the cake store thought I was nuts. so did everybody I told today. Hey it's my cars birthday!! anyway as a member of the family I could let this big day go without a little celebration. the trick was having it blow out the candles. Thanks to Gary for the T shirt graphics that my better half is showing off. I could not help but modify the graphic a bit and put my own twist to it but clearly the foundation is all Gary!!

I like the addition to the shirt, great idea

franklinair

It all seems perfectly normal to me. How could those people NOT understand?:grin:

Neil