• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 Production numbers

Joolander

Hi everyone

I bought a 2007 GT/CS about a year ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to get production numbers for the new GT/CS, and how to get the build number of my particular CS

thanks for any help!

koronen

No one really knows unfortunately. There is a figure floating around that 5% were cali specials though...

miller511

I read on another forum the5% mix number, too. I believe it is the same mix for '08 also. I haven't seen the total production numbers for '07...not sure they are even available yet. But, if you use '05 (~160,000) and '06 (~165,000) and then assume the '07 numbers are somewhere around 165,000and take 5% of that, you end up with 8250 or so '07 CSs.
Seems like a reasonable guess based on what I've seen at Ford dealers the last two years (Four new CSs for sale at my local dealer yesterday).
Not sure about how to get a build number for a new gen CS.