• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mystery heat shield

HCS@CT

Does anyone have a six banger? With an intact heat shield and riser tube?
What the hell does it look like! I have searched the internet over and cant come up with one picture. I am stuck. Can anyone help me, a web site or a digital camera. I really need to see what this thing looks light.

CJ

GT/CS@CT: I hope this illustration helps you.

Good Luck

CJ

68Ford6cylinder.jpg

OP
OP
H

HCS@CT

Thank you. I wonder if that is what it looks like on the car. The only reason I ask is that a guy on ebay was selling an "S" tube for a six. On the illustration looks to be a 45 deg. bend. I have the same illustration in my shop manual. Has anyone ever seen the real thing.

harryz

You might try the folks at this site. While it's performance oriented, someone may have some pictures of a stock '68 Mustang setup for you.

http://www.fordsix.com

Harry Z.