• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NEW Late Model GT/CS Registry info, etc..

P

PNewitt

I'm not even back home yet, but I spoke with a couple of the late model CS "heavyweights" at Knott's and Galpin, and we've got some neat things planned. One contact has over 500 late models found.

The first thing is to get a new registry form set up for the late models (but no worries for those of you that have already sent in your info--you're all set in the registry).

More to follow ASAP!!

There are about 14,000 late model CSs out there....I just followed a black one on highway 5 in downtown Los Angeles today...

Stay tuned; big stuff coming...

Paul.

miller511

Hey...speaking of windshield decals. I was able to get a decal for my '68 and my '07 from Paul a couple of Saturdays ago at Galpin.
What's kind of almost creepy about the production numbers between '68 and '07 is that they are only one digit away from being completely inverse-

'68 - 3867
'07 - 7653

If they'd have just made 30 more last year...