• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2012 Calendar Photos - Voting starts Fri Oct 7th

admin

Staff member
Administrator
OK, the entries for the 2012 CS.com calendars are now in. I'm going to post the photos for a day prior to starting the voting just in case I somehow missed someone that submitted their photo.

If you don't see your photo (or it's not the one you wanted to use) please contact me ASAP!

http://californiaspecial.com/calendar2012.htm

As usual, another great batch to choose from. Thanks to everyone who submitted their Specials! And good luck on the voting!

aemoo28

Hey, look, Mount Rainier!

Is that a golden-doodle! Cuteness! If I had the time I would've put my Harlequin Dane with my black '68 for a good black & white photo. Next year...

Bart, I like your painted wheels. Looks great.

Good line up this year, Jon.

Northern Pony

All nice cars again this year, should make a very nice calander.
How on earth does anyone get a Golden-doodle to stay still for that long???
BoB

sam

Yes, he's a Golden Doodle. Actually my daughter's dog and she has trained him to be a therapy dog. Great personality....almost like a human!
Looks like a great line up of awesome cars again! Thanks Jon for coordinating.