• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Your Book is Complete Buy Now!!!

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Thanks Cory, I'll look forward to that.. I've been restoring my CS and I think that by the time that happens, I'll have a pretty special car for your book..

I'd say you have a pretty special car now! ;-)

Cory

JohnnyQuest515

I too would be interested in another version of the book.

You know books are updated all the time :icon_ecst!

Randy

Last edited:

mountiepony

Glad I made it

Cory! The CalSpec owners of the Alberta Mustang Auto Club had first told me about you working on the book and had asked me many times to submit my entry. Work, travels and a thousand other reasons prevented me from doing so but the President of the Club, good friend that he is, sent you some photos of the car before the deadline and I was very happy to see it made it and is now eternalized in your book. What a great job you did, you ought to be proud of your effort. Useless to say the book has been ordered. Jean-Yves

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Cory! The CalSpec owners of the Alberta Mustang Auto Club had first told me about you working on the book and had asked me many times to submit my entry. Work, travels and a thousand other reasons prevented me from doing so but the President of the Club, good friend that he is, sent you some photos of the car before the deadline and I was very happy to see it made it and is now eternalized in your book. What a great job you did, you ought to be proud of your effort. Useless to say the book has been ordered. Jean-Yves

Your compliments mean a lot to me Jean-Yves, I too am greatful that we were able to include you and yours, needless to say but I'll say it anyway there were a lot of folks that didn't make it in the book that I sure wish had but what we did capture sure makes for a great way to kill some time when ever you get the chance to sit down and enjoy it. It was a lot of hard but very enjoyable work to pull it all together. It burned me out so bad I still haven't made it back to my personal books yet. I'll get the urge here again soon and off I'll go just in time to put them on the back burner again and do a version 2 of the CS Family History.

Thanks again for your comments and I hope you enjoy your book once it arrives.

Midnight Special

Your compliments mean a lot to me Jean-Yves, I too am greatful that we were able to include you and yours, needless to say but I'll say it anyway there were a lot of folks that didn't make it in the book that I sure wish had but what we did capture sure makes for a great way to kill some time when ever you get the chance to sit down and enjoy it. It was a lot of hard but very enjoyable work to pull it all together. It burned me out so bad I still haven't made it back to my personal books yet. I'll get the urge here again soon and off I'll go just in time to put them on the back burner again and do a version 2 of the CS Family History.

Thanks again for your comments and I hope you enjoy your book once it arrives.

Cory,
I just wanted to chime in here and thank you again! We get so much pleasure and enjoyment from your efforts, especially now during the holidays with visiting family and friends seeing and passing your wonderful book around the house. I'm so glad we bought two of them! :)

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Thanks again Tim, I'm glad it turned out to be something that everyone is enjoying.

Steve, stay after Santa and I'm sure you'll get your wish.

Cory

robert campbell

Cory,
Amy just picked up her book from me last weeekend. I have had it since the signing. She was jazzed beyond belief.

Thanks again for all your time. Thank your lovely wife Trina, and your son Jace for letting us have a huge chunk of your time!!

Thanks to Tim for the location and you for the reason to bring us closer. GT/CS.com members ARE THE BOMB!!

Rob

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Cory,
Amy just picked up her book from me last weeekend. I have had it since the signing. She was jazzed beyond belief.

Thanks again for all your time. Thank your lovely wife Trina, and your son Jace for letting us have a huge chunk of your time!!

Thanks to Tim for the location and you for the reason to bring us closer. GT/CS.com members ARE THE BOMB!!

Rob

I'll tell them thanks Rob and thanks to everyone else and have a Merry Christmas this week.

Cory

Northern Pony

Cory;
At work today and time to catch up on GT/CS web site, glad to see Jean Yves got his book. He was e-mailing me from Yemen saying he couldn't find it on the site.

My book has not left the end table in the living room, and I don't know how many times I have picked it up and gone through it again and again. Many friends and relatives have picked it up, and just fabulous comments about the book. One question often asked is which page is your car on, and you know I don't know the answer. It is such a great book I have never been concerned about where my car is, although I have a general idea of where to look for every car in the book.
Love it, and you can bet it will come to Bellevue with me for autographs of the teriffic people you have captured in your book.
Merry Christmas
BoB

gofastguy

Santa must have forgotten to bring me your book, so I ordered it for myself. I am anxious to see everyone's cars and their stories.

Maverick

Hello! I know i am a bit late, since the last post here is almost a year old, but i have also ordered your book through a friend in the U.S. and it is on its way to Manila, Philippines just in time for my birthday mid-November! I can't wait! :smile:

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Awesome man, I sure hope you enjoy it as much as I have. They are both great books but the big version is awesome. Have fun reading all the stories they are so much fun.

Midnight Special

...'Heartfelt "Thanks Again" Cory! We've all but worn out my small book at shows and the big one sits prominent for people who come by the house. You did the GT/CS community very proud!!

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

I don't know...I am starting to catch up on some things around here with winter setting in. I was way behind from all the shop project this summer. Let me ponder on that one for a little bit. It'll take a little while to wrap my brain back around another book.

OP
OP
hookedtrout

hookedtrout

Just thought I'd pass along a little "Blurb" savings and I quote from the email.

"Don't be shy. Tell your network that we'll take $10 off their orders of $29.95 or more."

So, if you want a book, or know of someone that would like one for Christmas here's a $10.00 savings coupon code.

USD $ coupon: CHEER

GBP £ coupon: CHEER1

EUR € coupon: CHEER2

CAD $ coupon: CHEER3

AUD $ coupon: CHEER4

Cheers,
The Blurberati

Cory