• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Michigan GTCS

monkus

New to the site and recently purchased a GTCS, living in Muskegon, MI. Anyone close. I'm looking forward to learning more about this website. Waiting on the Marti Report. 289 2v Candyapple red/ black vinyl top. Unable to send picture as of yet. Was in 88 registry 141572. Only thing missing is original Marchals, has replacement 750's.

P

PNewitt

Welcome to the website and to these message boards!

I'm glad I got your car in the '88 registry!

Lots of nice folks here to help you with any questions you might have!

Paul M. Newitt

68sunlitgold

monkus,
the Marchal 750's are good replacements, but if you want you can get a decent pair of Lucas lights for under $100 usually on ebay. They are correct for any GT/CS, even if it orginally had Marchals. If you are interested, look at the "identification" or "Gallery" directory for pictures or anyone here can help.

Welcome to the club.

Doug