• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Can not log in

Can you help me log in as a member? I asked for a new passwork, received it ok within minutes, have attempted to use it for a couple of days to no avail. I must be doing something stupid and could really use some help. Thanks ???

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The most frequent problem people have when logging in is not entering the username or password correctly. The password that was sent to you may have characters that look like other characters depending on your email font. (example: the number one and a lower case L look the same, zeros and O's look the same, etc.)

Also, everything is case sensitive so your caps lock must be off and the username and password need to be typed in exactly as shown in the email.

Best way is to copy and paste directly from the email into the log in form. That way there's no possibility of misreading the characters or mistyping. (remember not to grab any "spaces" before or after the text you are copying and pasting)