• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Found on Sacramento Craigslist

TraveledGTCS

I was amused by the part which stated "A rich older lady bought it and was chauffered in the back seat." There really isn't that much room in the back seat. I could understand being chauffered around in the front passenger seat - but the back seat. Somewhat uncomfortable.

Bill

Midnight Special

I was amused by the part which stated "A rich older lady bought it and was chauffered in the back seat." There really isn't that much room in the back seat. I could understand being chauffered around in the front passenger seat - but the back seat. Somewhat uncomfortable.

Bill

...Before you laugh Bill, I was asked to be a wedding limo with a '69 Mach and an even worse back seat. Both (very pregnant) bride and groom rode in the back through two towns and a 80 mph sprint on the freeway to a reception. Boy, we got 'em a lot of attention :)

Attachments

• IM000660.jpg
    IM000660.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IM000661.jpg
    IM000661.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 43

Mustanglvr

I spent alot of my childhood in the back of my mom's 70 Mach I. It's a great place for a little kid. When she had too many people in the car, my place was up in the back window with no place to look but up. lol

Midnight Special

...Indeed Rhonda! I raised two of our three kids with this as a daily driver. Car seats in the back in all. 196K+ miles and chained up when it snowed....

My, how we get off topic!
;-)

Attachments

• yello1.jpg
    yello1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 37

DeadStang

I spent alot of my childhood in the back of my mom's 70 Mach I. It's a great place for a little kid. When she had too many people in the car, my place was up in the back window with no place to look but up. lol

Haha! That brings back memories of the back of a family friend's Bug with #2 other kids and me in the area behind the back seat!

I grew up in the back of my Dad's 1965 Coupe. He installed a cute little pony seat belt in the back, just for me...but he didn't put it there to keep me safe. He installed the seat belt to keep my feet off the back of the front seat! I also was never allowed to touch the paint on the car, unless I was helping him wash it--the microdust on the dry paint might scratch it if I put my fingers on the car. I learned all of my swearing skills from him, working on that "cold blooded %#%^$#*&$@er." Ah, the good old days, LOL.