• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS on craigslist (PROJECT)

Northern Pony

That's a tough one to read, i zoomed in 400+ and I'm not sure it's a GT/CS let alone a J- code.
any one decipher?
BoB

franklinair

Floors, doors, quarters, wheel housings replaced, cowls need work. Thats a LOT of sheet metal replacement, which would lead me to think the car had a LOT of rust issues. No mention of frame or torquebox condition. I'd have to look at this car REAL close, and then only after CS verification.

Neil

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Seller states that he has a deluxe Marti report.....However dont know if its a C-code with a 302 engine or a Factory J-code 4v California Special

nineofive

This is a C code CS per the Marti Report - which I have in hand.

SN 8R01C156452.
C4 - Trans
Tahoe Turquoise 1070-A
Black STD bucket seats
PS
AM
Deluxe belts
Deluxe wheel cover

I am negotiating on this car right now. I did not purchase the Marti Report and do not feel comfortable posting it with out the owner's permission. I will ask the current owner if he minds if I post the Marti report to Mike.
Note: 2 previous Marti reports sent to Mike were purchased by me.