• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 NorCal Car Show...

Midnight Special

...on Saturday, April 25th in historic downtown Grass Valley, Ca!

I'm once again reserving space to hold up to 15 Mustangs together and plan to bring six Specials, a clone and two Machs. Please see the attached application <or> PM me if you want to come out & drive one of mine :)

Located in the heart of the gold country, Grass Valley makes for a nice destination aside from the event with ample hotels, museums, scenic spots, etc... Last year was a blast with members;" clubpro", "ponygal", "Horsepal", "happyhour" and "Nate68" (who brought his awesome CS out from Carson City!)

Count on some fun cruising, sociallizing and stolling about town with 300+ cars in all classes! Below is the video from last year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C6RXPfjjmY

Attachments

• 0067.JPG
    0067.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IM001899.JPG
    IM001899.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Car.pdf
    489.8 KB · Views: 27

PonyGal

Hey Tim,

Save one of those spots for me! I will definitely be out there with my baby again this year. We had a blast last year!!

Attachments

• 100_0891.jpg
    100_0891.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 33

aemoo28

Wish it was a different date. Promised to attend the Port Angeles show in Wa on this day- my first show with the '68 in the 'under construction' type class.

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

Hey Tim,

Save one of those spots for me! I will definitely be out there with my baby again this year. We had a blast last year!!

Yeah, tell me about it!!! Renown "Stevenson GT/CS" owner!

I look forward with great honor to be "outclassed" by you Renee!
Forget the welcome mat - It's Red Carpet time!!
:)

Amy - Drop in on us anytime. Our cruising isn't limited to shows here :)

PonyGal

On second thought Tim...maybe you better save me two spots. One for my Gold one (I'll have to find a driver), and another for the "Stevenson GT/CS". Can you really put out a "red carpet" to park it on???? :grin: