• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

On Line Registry

8milereb

I have tried unsuccessfully to Register my CS and fill out the form on line and when I hit send I get "Page not available".

Its get old filling out the form and re-submitting time and time again only to get the same error message. ITS NOT MY SYSTEM I can verify that.

Any help out there?

Mark

Mustanglvr

Please also try to register your car with Paul Newitt to get your cars info in his new registry book.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yes, good point Rhonda. Paul only gets the online version sent to him periodically, and I just mailed it to him this weekend. So cars added using the online form after last weekend won't make it into Paul's upcoming book. They'll get to him eventually, but just not in time to make the book. Anything you want in the book should be mailed to him directly.

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registry
P.O. Box 2245
Davis, CA 95617

Mark Puls

Mark Puls

Added my Car to the registry and was so excited I forgot to enterthe full VIN Number....Can someone delete it since I added another one that is correct?

Sorry for the inconvenienceI couldn'tfigure out how to edit the first one.

Regards Mark