• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

In Original condition a mustang California Special

dcorday

I have been a Ford and Ford Mustang Enthusiast for some years now, and today I learned something new. I saw a perfect old mustang in original condition, rarly found in illinois, driving down the road in Orland Park, IL. That I saw for the first time and While I was admireing the perfect original condition this mustang was in I saw a chrome tag that said it was a "California Special". I was surprised that I have never heared about a Mustang that called the "California Special" Much less of a musatng in as perfect original condition here. The person driving was the son of the original owner and was taking as close to the same care of it as his father had, yet knew nothing about it or any mustang for that matter. Yet would be willing to sell the car to the right person. My problem is I don't know much of this model and was wondering if anyone could fill me in, before making any decitions. thanks.

68sunlitgold

dcorday,
What do you want to know, most of the people in this forum could go on and on and on....about this car but just look in the history and identification sections to the left and you can find out alot about the California Special. As for price click on the price guide and it should give you a good idea of the worth. If you have any specific questions after that ask away, we are all willing and able to help.
Doug