• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN Order your CS.com 2011 Calendar now!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I've set up the order page for the 2011 CS.com Calendars:

http://californiaspecial.com/calendars.htm

Last year I overestimated the calendars needed and ended up with quite a few extra. To avoid that this year I'm going to rely heavily on pre-orders to determine the number of calendars I have printed. So if you want a calendar (or several :smile:) please order early. If you wait until after I place the order there may not be enough left.

*** Update: Calendars are now here and ready to ship out! ***

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Thanks everyone for the pre-orders. The proof is being printed now. Once I get that and all looks good I'll submit the final order. Still on track for early Dec.

Sarge

Jon,

I just ordered my usual "5 pack" (hummmm. 6 pack sounds better for some reason, not sure why???) Please check your spam folder, as my order got sent there last year.

Regards, and have a good Thanksgiving!

Robert

68CaliSp

Tried to order a 5 pack. Paypal got a headache when I tried to send in my order, not sure if it went through or not!

Cameron

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Cameron, I don't see an order from you. Would it have had a different name? You should have also received a confirmation email if the order went through.

If Paypal isn't working you can mail me a check to the PO Box listed on the order form:

Jon Hanna
P.O. Box 16775
Phoenix, AZ 85011-6775

Sorry for the hassle.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The calendars have arrived from the printer and have started going out in the mail. If yours hasn't gone out yet it will in the next day or two.

Thanks!

Northern Pony

Jon;

Got my new calendar, and must say that not only are the pictures real quality, but I have noticed in the past few years the paper quality is absolutely excellent. The calendar hangs properly with no sagging corners etc.
Always proudly hung above the computer.
BoB

obwan93001

Jon, I'm glad you continue to have these great calendars made for us, thank you! I hadn't been on in a while and having gotten home a couple of hours ago I hopped on a bit ago to wish everyone Happy Holidays and then order my calendars :smile: Then I saw you were sold out but saw the link to order direct from Lulu AND your blurb w/the 25% off Lulu coupon so I jumped on it before the coupon expires on the 26th. Looking forward to another great GT/CS and HCS calendar, thanks again for all you do here Jon!

Oscar

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I'm glad everyone liked the calendars again this year. I have to agree that they turned out really well (of course that's because of all your amazing cars!)

Sorry I sold out so quickly this year, but I'm glad some of you have been able to take advantage of the publisher's coupon. I just checked and they extended it until Jan 5th.

Merry Christmas everyone! And in the coming year keep those cameras out with an eye toward making the next CS calendar.

obwan93001

Just in time for the new year!!

Just got around to opening up the box Fed Ex dropped off this afternoon and low and behold the two CS calendars I ordered from Lulu on Xmas nite. Just flipped thru it and it is another great collection of our CS cars! Someday when Di (my CS's nickname due to orig Diamond Blue paint) is repainted I'll be sure to submit a pic in hopes of being in one of our calendars. Thanks again Jon for putting it all together and for another job well done man!

Happy New Year everyone!

Oscar

Ruppstang

Dimond Blue that is a rare color. It should be a nice combo with the black stripes. Looking forward to seeing it. Marty