• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Presidential Blue GT/CS in Oxnard

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Oxnard Presidential Blue.jpg
    Oxnard Presidential Blue.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 133

h20cycle

Presidential blue GT/CS in Oxnard

Just an FYI, I bought this car. Now lives in Thousand Oaks, CA. Registered on this site. I know now that I paid a bit too much but it was/is a daily driver with two motors (great runner and original with room to rebuild) and many parts.

Peter (h20cycle)

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

I have a Marti report on the car and can post it or e-mail it.

Bumblebee

Hey, love the colour! Don't worry of you paid a little extra, if you want to own the car and really enjoy it over time, a few.dollars here or there will be the last thing you remember. The fun of owning these cars and maybe doing a little to improve them makes for a truly great experience. Enjoy yourself!

Best wishes Les

BigJim

Presidential Blue is the best color Ford offered these cars in!

h20cycle

Thanks for the replies folks. I am new to forums so somehow missed that you all replied to my post. I do appreciate the input.

Mosesatm - thanks for the offer, I pulled marti in June when purchased but could use your help. Seller stated yellow with black vinyl top. Marti does not indicate vinyl top. Can confirm?
bumblebee, TexAg, BigJim - Agreed, I love the car. Wish it was originally this color. Either way I am having a blast and learning tons.

Peter

h20cycle

Hi Tim, no problem. Unfortunately I did not get much from PO. I do know it was originally Meadowlark Yellow, PS, AC only. It appears to have two paints since, both blue. Does this help? PK