• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Can't get on this site ... With AOL

AZ68

I have used AOL for something like 6 years, but for some reason, starting yesterday, I can not pull up the california special site. It tells me... "Action Cancelled". Can any one help me out with this? Whenever I want to get on this site I have to open IE. THANKS!

OP
OP
A

AZ68

Nevermind

For some reason my internet went completely haywire after my posting...Anyway, I released my IP and then renewed it, and it fixed my internet connection. I hate being in Mexico sometimes! The internet connection is crazy! I jumped the gun making a post before trying all my options. Thanks anyway!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Glad it worked. AOL is a pain for me to diagnose problems because I don't have it and have never used it.

hookedtrout

admin said:
Glad it worked. AOL is a pain for me to diagnose problems because I don't have it and have never used it.

They don't call it AOHell for nothing.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Cory

OP
OP
A

AZ68

hookedtrout said:
They don't call it AOHell for nothing.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Cory

Ha Ha! I've thought about changing my email address so every one emails me at my hotmail account, but you know what? It's a pain in the a*# emailing tons of people and actually getting them to change your email in their address books! It's like when you move, and you have fill out all those change of address forms...:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :grin: :grin:

hookedtrout

AZ68 said:
Ha Ha! I've thought about changing my email address so every one emails me at my hotmail account, but you know what? It's a pain in the a*# emailing tons of people and actually getting them to change your email in their address books! It's like when you move, and you have fill out all those change of address forms...:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :grin: :grin:

Amazing the changes the computer has made in our lives, the stress when you move, the stress when you get a new computer, the stress when you get the blue screen of death, the fun you get meeting all the great people with interests the same as yours, the ease in answering a question when you have one and the list goes on both good and bad.

One good thing for me, I don't get the $60 a month bill for rural DSL, my company picks it up so I can access our company intranet from home. Saves me some dollars I guess.

Cory