• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2008 Calendars arrived today

joedls

I got my calendars today, too. Some great GT/CS photos. David, your photo looks alot better in the calendar. That is one mean California Special!!

Thank you Jon for all your hard work.

68gt390

I'm camped by my mail box. Not really, it's too damn cold. I'm watching though. Hey, I took the CS to Hooters today with snow flurries and they were supprised. I built it to drive.

Don :icon_ecst

joedls

I'm camped by my mail box. Not really, it's too damn cold. I'm watching though. Hey, I took the CS to Hooters today with snow flurries and they were supprised. I built it to drive.

Don :icon_ecst

What the heck is "snow flurries"? That's an alien term to me. :wink:

Keep driving it, Don!!

68gt390

What the heck is "snow flurries"? That's an alien term to me. :wink: quote]

I am not sure but I think they are sort of the opposite of snow angels.....:icon_lol:

You both could be right. Man, I've gotta work my way "WEST". I have to be honest, the fall colors and the change in the seasons here is fantastic - you just can't beat it but, I sure would love the opportunity to drive my CS year round.

Don :cool:

CALIF GIRL

It was cold here today. I had to wear a sweat shirt to ride my motorcycle to work. the high was only 71

CALIF GIRL

Well the low was 38...is that better?....Thats a cold day here......

PFSlim

I received mine on Monday. As always, I am very impressed and very pleased. Looking forward to another year of looking at some great GT/CS's.

Thanks to Jon for his hard work and to everyone who took the time to submit a photo.

Paul

DeadStang

Finally got mine today--looks great! Now I just need my own CS again... Will have to work on that this coming year.

68gt390

Got mine yesterday. As always a top notch product. Thanks Jon for all your work. And thanks to those who submitted photo's. They look great.

Don :cool:

case12

Got mine too. Very nice. Love the shot of the late model CS.

David Athans - You made the calendar - GREAT DRAG RACE SHOT - you da man!!! I will let you know when I get my CS back with the 347 stroker soon (I went with the JBA shortys Robert suggested). I should be able to leave some REAL smoke behind - like you.

Casey

davidathans

Got mine too. Very nice. Love the shot of the late model CS.

David Athans - You made the calendar - GREAT DRAG RACE SHOT - you da man!!! I will let you know when I get my CS back with the 347 stroker soon (I went with the JBA shortys Robert suggested). I should be able to leave some REAL smoke behind - like you.

Casey

Thanks Casey, i ordered 25 calendars and i can't wait to get them and give them out as christmas presents...good luck on your 347..i am excited for you

pippin

Got mine also! Very nice!

And you were able to preserve photo quality.
:grin:

BTW, did i ever pay for mine! I cant remember if i did not not. Please email me if i still owe money!
:smile: