• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

X-Code Engine

lwlw

;D
Just got confirmation from Kevin Marti that there were 76 X-Code GT/CS.
YEAH! We are one of the Happy 76

xcodegtcs

Re:X-Code Engine,

Good Info, who has earliest production I'm march 21

Thanks

The original xcodegtcs(wonder why you could not get this name, I suggest a change, too close, I have been using it everywhere for years, thanks much)

x-codegtcs

Just look at your door tag on the driver door. Over the date column (more likely you will have to count each set of digits to get to the right place as the San Jose factory was not good at keeping the data plate data and columns lined up). Any way, the month codes begin with "A" and go through "Z" for a two year cycle. "A" = Jan, "B"= Feb, etc. Good luck and let us know.

63alf

I just got my Marti report on my X-Code GT/CS. Scheduled for build March 25, but actually produced April 30 - thirty-six days behind schedule.