• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mystery key?

GT/CS S Code

Can anyone here identify this key and tell me what make or model of car it was originally made for? A friend of mine emailed me the photo this morning and says it is a Ford key but didn't send a photo of the reverse side, so I'm not positive about that. Has anyone seen one of these before? Any info would be greatly appreciated ...
:confused:

Attachments

• Mystery Ford car key.jpg
    Mystery Ford car key.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 64

aemoo28

I love a good mystery.

Perhaps it unlocks the luggage in the secret luggage compartment in the trunk? Where that mystery bump is?

Look inside the glove box. Is there another compartment inside? Are you sure there's not? Get a flashlight...

Keep us posted.

A thought just occured- when I had my 1966 coupe, it came with a hood lock mechanism that you had to use a little key such as yours to unlock the hood. It was like a padlock thing.