• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 gt/cs x-code on E bay past July

classicsguy

There was an X-code 1968GT/CS on e bay this past July. It was in a wrecking yard and needed total restoration. Anybody knows what happened? Did it sell? Anyone with information please post here.

68sunlitgold

classicguy,
here is the link to the post in the classified section. I was watching it and it did not sell on ebay, what happened after that I don't know. In the discussion one of the replies stated they called them, so you may try call that person.

Doug

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

68Sunlit Gold: I spoke to Jim last night, the guy that was in charge of the sale on E bay and informed me that car was sold to a buyer in Bakersfield CA and he was going to restore it. Selling price was $3,500.00.