• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy birthday joedls

somethingspecial

Happy Birthday Joe. Hope your day was everything you hoped for. Mike and Robinette.

(well don't know what I did to screw up the prefix?)

P

PNewitt

Joe who?

Oh, that Plumber guy?

No?

OH! THAT Joe!

Hey...Happy 29th!

Paul.

p.s. your birthday decal is in the mail.

Midnight Special

Happy Birthday Joe!...

Attachments

• joebd.jpg
    joebd.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 39

rvrtrash

Is it that time already? Why it seems like just yesterday he was driving his little battery powered jeep around the driveway.:grin: Happy Birthday "Son".

Dad

joedls

Thanks, everyone!!!

Paul, I look forward to the new decal!
Tim, great card!!
Pop, was that the jeep I kept trying to talk you into getting a bigger battery for so I could go faster?

mustang man

Happy Birthday Joe

Staping a battery to the jeep reminds me of something that i did years ago to my daughters barbie corvette that the grandparents bought her one year for christmas, when she was about 3 or 4.
It was a 6 v battery powered car that i took a 12 volt car batery and straped it to the back. Boy that thing flew. I would have to fast jog just to keep up. since the car had a 6 volt motor it burnt out the motor after awhile. we sure did have fun while the car lasted.

Joe .

franklinair

Miss all you folks. When's another CA soiree'. I need a good excuse to visit CA again.:icon_ecst

Neil

Midnight Special

OK Tim, I need your help here. 12V battery sticking through the hood with a scoop on top, a 6 year old version of Joe, racing a Barbie vette. :rofl:

Steve

...Son of a gun Steve! You don't need me > Joe still HAS it! And the only Chevy engine around with 6-volt mains!!
;-)

P.S. Now I know what inspired the t-shirt. The car was apparently so fast - it quickly got out of range o' that little controller and he'd have to go looking for it.

P.P.S. Sooo... Is this what he did with his (6th year) birthday present?

Attachments

• jbd.jpg
    jbd.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

rvrtrash

:rofl: Yep, that would be it. I didn't know he ran away from home. I thought he was out looking for his car. Come to think about it, he has been gone a while. Maybe I should do something or call somebody. :grin:

Steve (World's Greatest, most caring Dad)

Diesel Donna

:rofl: Yep, that would be it. I didn't know he ran away from home. I thought he was out looking for his car. Come to think about it, he has been gone a while. Maybe I should do something or call somebody. :grin:

Steve (World's Greatest, most caring Dad)

Steve, you better call that missing kid hotline, I saw Joe's picture on my milk carton.

Mustanglvr

Happy Birthday Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheesy: :grin: :smile: :thumb: