• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale What's it worth?

OP
OP
C

Cumminszhere

The lights are Lucas sitting on Shelby pedestals, all original.

Guys I'm having second thoughts on moving this thing. The more I study the market the more discouraged I get. Mike and anybody else who might be interested, PM an offer and we'll see.

Be forewarned. If you have a bad heart stay away. Your blood pumps when you drive this.

Either way I'll hang out here with you guys.

mike in CA

Mike
I tried to PM you, but you must have that function turned off. My e-mail is mikeykap@comcast.net. Send me an e-mail and I will send you my budget. I of course would like to see the car before making a final offer.

Mike

OP
OP
C

Cumminszhere

Mike,

I've sent you an e-mail. As for PM's, I have received them from other members previously. Not sure what happened when you tried to send one?

Best,
Mike

OP
OP
C

Cumminszhere

I got back from Montana recently and have decided to keep the car for the time being. It's been re-registered with a custom "CA SPCL" montana plate (Permanent btw). Sorry didn't have time to take any pictures of the car at my father's place. I should have it down at my place in Swan Valley after I get my shop built this summer. I will post current pictures at some point.

Cheers

Mustanglvr

I got back from Montana recently and have decided to keep the car for the time being. It's been re-registered with a custom "CA SPCL" montana plate (Permanent btw). Sorry didn't have time to take any pictures of the car at my father's place. I should have it down at my place in Swan Valley after I get my shop built this summer. I will post current pictures at some point.

Cheers

Good choice! Welcome to the site!

hookedtrout

Which Swan Valley are you talking? We have a Swan Valley, Idaho, not far from me and you talk Montana so I thought I'd check.

OP
OP
C

Cumminszhere

My place is up in Condon, MT. The valley is known as the Swan Valley or the "Swan" to locals. If you get a chance to check it out. Pretty stunning scenery. I'll attach a picture but it won't come close to the actual grandeur.

Attachments

• Homestead Estates 036 (Large)-1.jpg
    Homestead Estates 036 (Large)-1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 29

hookedtrout

Awesome, my kind of country, looks just like home, I'm just outside the S.W. corner of Yellowstone N.P.

Cory

gofastguy

My place is up in Condon, MT. The valley is known as the Swan Valley or the "Swan" to locals. If you get a chance to check it out. Pretty stunning scenery. I'll attach a picture but it won't come close to the actual grandeur.

Is your car a Montana car? The reason I ask is because the PO told me that it was believed that mine was the only one sold in MT.

rvrtrash

You're not too far from me, at least for this part of the country. I get over that way when I float the Clark Fork in Alberton Gorge.

Steve

OP
OP
C

Cumminszhere

Steve,

We should meet up some time. I'll be back up in Condon in August. I am building a garage and need to beat the snow. Still no house yet, that'll be next.

Mike

franklinair

I like your priorities: Garage first, house second. It works for me.

Neil