• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Foose Stallion Mustangs

RedGTvert

Mustanglvr said:
This link is a story about Chip Foose and the limited Stallion Mustangs he helped produce that are being delivered to select dealers around the country.
http://www.thechromepony.com/News-06-23-06.html

I saw serial #001 at Barrett Palm Beach. It was nice looking and the color was different but nice. Not really my bag. With the intro of the SN195, it has quickly beome a favorite for the tuner market.

Should be interesting to see what kind of value these have in 10 years or so.

luisa2552

I love Overhaulin'. They can work magic in 7 days. I'd love to have a car get '"Overhauled", but not my CS!

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

Overhaulin is a great show. Chip Foose is a fantastic artist and designer. I like watching "Wrecks to Riches" too. They are awesome at restoring and modifying classic cars.

hotrodgrany

Mustanglvr said:
Overhaulin is a great show. Chip Foose is a fantastic artist and designer. I like watching "Wrecks to Riches" too. They are awesome at restoring and modifying classic cars.
I agree, watch these as much as time allows. He is awsome, I should know I met him personaly in Sioux Falls, S.D.

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

Thats awesome Hotrodgrany. I would love to meet Chip.

So you are just east of Sioux City. I am up by Pipestone, Minnesota. I get to Sioux Falls once in awhile. I was also born and raised there.

hotrodgrany

Mustanglvr said:
Thats awesome Hotrodgrany. I would love to meet Chip.

So you are just east of Sioux City. I am up by Pipestone, Minnesota. I get to Sioux Falls once in awhile. I was also born and raised there.
Yes around 47 miles east on highway 20. I live in Holstein,IA.Right now my husband is working on interstate 29 at Bersford, S.D. I always have to check out Sioux Falls Ford when in town. I just cant't get over pepole checking my new GT/CS Stang, and the color black catches their eye even more.

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

hotrodgrany said:
Yes around 47 miles east on highway 20. I live in Holstein,IA.Right now my husband is working on interstate 29 at Bersford, S.D. I always have to check out Sioux Falls Ford when in town. I just cant't get over pepole checking my new GT/CS Stang, and the color black catches their eye even more.

I`ve been to Beresford. The whole state of South Dakota has great little towns, just like Beresford.
I don`t blame people for checking out your new Stang. Ford sure has gotten the design better these last few years. I think they are just beautiful. Those Foose stangs are pretty cool too.

hotrodgrany

Mustanglvr said:
I`ve been to Beresford. The whole state of South Dakota has great little towns, just like Beresford.
I don`t blame people for checking out your new Stang. Ford sure has gotten the design better these last few years. I think they are just beautiful. Those Foose stangs are pretty cool too.
Just to make this offical. here I am with Chip Foose at Sioux Falls

Attachments

• Chip Foose & Me 001.jpg
    Chip Foose & Me 001.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 28