• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Bench Seat on eBay

twoclassics

Arlie, If my Martie report says Blue Knitted standard bench seat, is this what I need, I mean the two tone blue, or do I need solid blue, and what about the material, was this the knitted, anyone help on this one, Chcuk

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

That looks like the standard Sierra trim and Kiwi insert upholstry to me. I have never heard of knitted material in a '68. Do you think "knitted" refers to the Comfort Weave material? If so, I'm pretty sure Comfort Weave is available in blue.

twoclassics

Heck I do not know, I am reading right off the Marti and it says Blue knitted standard bench seat, I guess I need pictures