• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Westminster car show

hcsstang

I just got back from taken my car to the Westminster car show. It's a two day affair all enclosed. Talk about mustangs. Most all of them are trailered. I guess that about six Shelbys KR. Some street rods. and any makes or models. This week end the Westminster show, next week Carlisle and the last one is the AACA show at Hershey.

6t8-390gt

It sounds like a good show, I didn't realize it was indoors. Quite a few people were talking about it at the Leesburg Show. I just got home from the Richmond, VA show, nearly 200 cars. Alot of cars from the Leesburg show were there.

One real nice California Special (he also attended Youngstown).

There was also a CARDINAL SPECIAL there, first one I've ever seen.

I have shown my car twice now and received GOLD in both shows. I am looking forward to the National Shows in '06. Carlisle is not looking good for me, maybe Hershey.

OP
OP
H

hcsstang

I beat a camaro out . He got third, a 67 fastback got second and my measly HCS got first. I sure was suprised at the results. The show was by special invitation only. A couple of 55 to 57 Chevy were out standing. Even a couple of 55 and 56 Fords. I heard that the sponcer went into the hole buy 15. He sure had the quality show of cars though.

hookedtrout

[quote author=hcsstang link=board=1;threadid=2161;start=0#msg14691 date=1127697706]
I beat a camaro out . He got third, a 67 fastback got second and my measly HCS got first. I sure was suprised at the results. The show was by special invitation only. A couple of 55 to 57 Chevy were out standing. Even a couple of 55 and 56 Fords. I heard that the sponcer went into the hole buy 15. He sure had the quality show of cars though.
[/quote]

Congrats are in order then. Mustang 1st and 2nd and one of our own at the top. ;D

Cory

Mustanger

[quote author=hcsstang link=board=1;threadid=2161;start=0#msg14691 date=1127697706]
[/quote]

Lemme shake your hand, that's very cool 8). Glad to see that a Ford Mustang GT/CS takes the prize ;D!!!