• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Californis Special For Sale

DUG

Sorry to let her go, but recent purchase of new home forces a thinning of my three pony corral. This GT/CS is listed under Doug Holland, 6th car on the 4th page of the gallery. Just fixing to hit the 50K mark on the OD, and from the paperwork provided from the previous owner, I have no reason to doubt they are original. Have a good history of ownership, original window sticker, and a GT/CS registry to go with the car. I also have a complete Ford dual exhaust system(Dual Muffler) with hangers still in the box, and correct reproduction chrome tips. I am asking $12,500 for the car, and wanted to provide the members this info before I post this car to e-bay in the near future. I haven't been very active as a member, but have enjoyed, and used much of the info found at this site, it is one of the best Mustang sites on the web.

Thanx to All..

Give me a call, or post to this site...

Doug Holland
(H) 505-382-8389
(W) 505-678-7459

[quote author=DUG link=board=3;threadid=575;start=0#msg3052 date=1062457181]
Sorry to let her go, but recent purchase of new home forces a thinning of my three pony corral. This GT/CS is listed under Doug Holland, 6th car on the 4th page of the gallery. Just fixing to hit the 50K mark on the OD, and from the paperwork provided from the previous owner, I have no reason to doubt they are original. Have a good history of ownership, original window sticker, and a GT/CS registry to go with the car. I also have a complete Ford dual exhaust system(Dual Muffler) with hangers still in the box, and correct reproduction chrome tips. I am asking $12,500 for the car, and wanted to provide the members this info before I post this car to e-bay in the near future. I haven't been very active as a member, but have enjoyed, and used much of the info found at this site, it is one of the best Mustang sites on the web.

Thanx to All..

Give me a call, or post to this site...

Doug Holland
(H) 505-382-8389
(W) 505-678-7459
[/quote]

I am interested in the buying the car. Please contact me to discuss further information on the car.

I am interested in the buying the car. Please contact me to discuss further information on the car.

Mr. McHugh..

Tried your e-mail address and the e-mail failed.

Thanx for your interest, and you can e-mail me at this address or hollanddw@yahoo.com for any other information on the car.

Thanks again

Douglas W. Holland
Operations Research Analyst
Scenario Office U.S. Army/TRADOC

Comm:(505) 678-7459
Fax:(505) 678-2421
DSN: 258-7459

H (505) 382-8389
M (505) 312-2001