• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Trunk Monkey Car Security Device

Mustanglvr

[quote author=68gt390 link=board=4;threadid=2176;start=0#msg14808 date=1128043144]
Speaking of car security, I'd love to get me one of these items for my car.

http://www.jengajam.com/r/FordBird

Don ;D
[/quote]

That was just too funny. Poor bird.

Rhonda

68gt390

Rhonda;
You know what they say - "Shit Happens". And it's not always an easy mess to clean up. This time of year in my area isn't always fun since we have a lot of geese flying around. The worst part is they seem to always find were all the show's are going on. :mad:

Don

68sunlitgold

I need to get me one of those bird things.....not only for the car but my patio furniture (it seems to be a favorite target for passing birds).

Doug

hookedtrout

I don't know about the bird system, I'd think you'd have a fairly nice dent :'( from the sounds of it. Might be easier to clean off the crap than fix all the dents. ;)

Cory