• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Hello GTCS-HCS Owners

68 GTCS

Hello fello GTCS- HCS owners and enthusiasts. I am working my way around the web sight to get the hang of it. This is a great sight, lots of information. I spoke to Bob Teets to let him know about the purchase of my CS, what a great guy. I will be getting pictures and a copy of the Marti report out to him so he can get them to Paul Newitt.
Thanks
68 GTCS

Stacey Enderle

Welcome to the crew!

68 GTCS said:
Hello fello GTCS- HCS owners and enthusiasts. I am working my way around the web sight to get the hang of it. This is a great sight, lots of information. I spoke to Bob Teets to let him know about the purchase of my CS, what a great guy. I will be getting pictures and a copy of the Marti report out to him so he can get them to Paul Newitt.
Thanks
68 GTCS

Aye mate,:icon_pira

Welcome to the crew. The more you hang around the CS folks here, the more you'll love it. Great info the works and very fine folks here too. Again Welcome to the site!:grin:

With Best Regards,

Stacey

PFSlim

I agree with Stacy. When we restored our GT/CS, we could not have done it without the fine folks from this website.

Welcome to our site. Don't be affraid to ask questions. We are always here to help.

Paul

BroadwayBlue

Welcome!

Welcome to the site!!!

You'll find your way around in no time.

Part of the reason I purchased my CS was this site and the great help from everyone!

OP
OP

68 GTCS

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will be getting photos of my car on the sight as soon as I can get some decent shots. We had two back to back blizzards right after I purchased the car. So I cannot wait for this weather to warm up. Thanks again for your hospitality, I knew this would be a great websight.

Kevin

PFSlim

Kevin

We were headed your way for Christmas to stay in Estes Park, however never got out of KC since the storm was so bad. I miss those mountains. Hope you have a good snow shovel!!

Paul

OP
OP

68 GTCS

Yes, I have a 43 HP 4x4 Kubota that made short work of that snow. If you ever get to Estes Park in the summer let me know. I can run my car up there for a little road trip, they do have a car show up there every year but I'm not sure when. I only live about 1 1/2 hrs from there.

Kevin