• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

does anyone have the 2007 GT/CS production numbers ?

albegtcs

The 2008 model year is now here. Does anyone Know the production numbers for the 2007 GT/CS production run ? :icon_ecst

P

PNewitt

That's something I am planning to have in the book; and breakdown by FB or Convertible.

I did read somewhere that it was in the 4,000 range. Sales of the '07 GT/CS were strongest on the west coast, even though it was a "national" Mustang variant.

Paul N.

mustangj

Paul
Will you also be posting those numbers here? If not how would one go about getting these numbers? Thanks
Jason

BroadwayBlue

OOO... I'm wondering the production too.

Hey Korey!!
Welcome to the site!!

Everyone, Korey is the soon to be (hopefully proud) owner of my 302 J-code.
He also owns a 2007 GT/CS.

I already warned him about you guys and gals (yeah you know who you are!) ... and how addictive these cars and this site can be. :cool:

wally05

Haha, yes he did. This should be an interesting forum. I'm already liking the smilies. :scared:

I will be here a lot more from now on. Probably even more as long as the car makes it to my house. :icon_ecst

PFSlim

Korey

Welcome to the site. Also, congrats on buying Rich's 68. I have one the same color (as you can see). My interior is light blue/dark blue and you can see my restoration photo's on the gallery link to the far left (big red letters).

Once again, welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing a picture of both your new and old GT/CS together.

Paul

wally05

Thanks, guys, I appreciate it. As I was telling Rich, I've been wanting a good car to work on as I drive and this seemed like a great deal. I already have plans set up to fix the leaky rear main seal and go through it. By next spring, I'll have it buttoned up and ready to go. :) I'm pretty pumped about this buy. I had a 66 fastback, but as I started tearing it apart, I was finding major structural issues that the prev. owner spent A LOT of time hiding. So, I cut my losses and moved on. I'm sure I'll be happy with the buy seeing as Rich listed EVERYTHING he thought was wrong or could be wrong with it. It's hard to find honest sellers out there anymore. :)

OP
OP
A

albegtcs

Paul,

How would one get a copy of your book ? I would be very interested to see the production break out, If your are correct and the number is around 4000 production units, I think that would make the 2007 GT/CS production numbers less than the Shelby GT.