• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 GT/CS project

68 special

If this is more of a project than you are looking for keep it in mind as I will start working on it as soon as I finish my Current Project in about 4 weeks.

VIN 8R01CXXXXXX 289-V8, Automatic transmission, Power Steering, Tinted Glass, Factory Air Conditioning, Pebble Beige with Black Standard Interior, The car has been hit in the front and needs the radiator support, both front inner fender aprons, grille, hood and headlamp extensions. I have decent fenders. The doors are excellent, LH Quarter is excellent, never hit in the rear but back fiberglass parts and tail lamps were stolen,(I can supply a nice repro Trunk Lid and Quarter Extensions) LH Scoop is there, RH side scoop was destroyed in a light side swipe in the front of the quarter. The roof is excellent. Car has never been repainted. It has been sitting for several years. It does not run and I imagine it has never been rebuilt and is the original engine for the car. The front end accident did not do any frame damage, shock towers are excellent,I see no signs of Rust. It has 69 seats (identical to 68 but with headrests you can remove them if you are after originality) this car needs a Total Resto but is a Good solid starting point. I am not desparate to sell but thought I would throw it out there and see if anybody was interested. I do have a Deluxe Marti Report. Sold new by Galpin Ford in So Cal.

$5250 AS IS
$5700 with new Fiberglass Trunk lid and matching Extensions

No Pics yet. Email me at KBossGT500@aol.com. Reference Cal Special in Subject header so I can find you easily when I get them. Car is in Las Vegas. Phone # 702-361-5502 eves before 10:00 PST

Thanks Paul

Thought somebody might be interested, Found this in the Vintage Mustang Website.

Bret