• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation

P

PNewitt

Since the GT/CS is about 50% Shelby, I thought you all should give this a look (I just got info on this from SAAC).

http://www.shelbychildrensfoundation.org/

This is a worthwhile charity. Parhaps you could give $25, $50, or more. I don't usually promote this sort of thing on message boards, but this is within the Mustang-Shelby community, and it helps kids, too.

Here is a quote from the website:

"Following years of heart-related difficulties which finally culminated in a successful heart transplant, legendary racer and auto manufacturer Carroll Shelby made a decision to provide assistance for young people who shared many of the same affictions. In October 1991 he created the Carroll Shelby Children's Foundation™, dedicated to providing assistance for acute coronary and kidney care for indigent children...."

Thanks for giving it a look,

Paul M. Newitt
GT/CS Registrar