• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

SOLD Lucas Fog Lamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm looking for a set of Lucas Fog Lights for my '68 GT/CS. Anyone have any for sale? Many Thanks.

darb

OP
OP
G

Many thanks for the information. I missed these when surfing last night. Thanks for your time and consideration. Todd :)

OP
OP
G

[quote author=Todd Meneely link=board=3;threadid=415;start=0#msg2292 date=1054779506]
I'm looking for a set of Lucas Fog Lights for my '68 GT/CS. Anyone have any for sale? Many Thanks.
[/quote]

OP
OP
G

[I have Lucas fog lamps with mounting nuts and spacer.The lamps are in very good shape. I got them over e-bay from England about a year ago. I have decided to cancel my plans to transform my 68 into a Cal Special so they are available. I am going on e-bay some time this week. I would let them go for $ 400 and shipping. That is a firm price.

OP
OP
G

[quote author=Todd Meneely link=board=3;threadid=415;start=0#msg2292 date=1054779506]
[/quote] :)I have a set. Let's talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.