• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

'07 GT/CS "May Not Happen" after all

68gt390

Diesel Donna said:
I happen to be proud to have HorseyPants, or HorseyPanties as the case may be!
~~~~Donna

OK, here's my chance. I bet Victoria's Secret could make these "HorseyPanties" profitable. I'll have to roll this idea over to one of our Marketing folks. I bet we could even get them in a thong style. Hey Donna, you wouldn't happen to have a picture with a pair on that could be shared with our marketing folks would you? :icon_lol:

Don

390cs68rcode

68gt390 said:
OK, here's my chance. I bet Victoria's Secret could make these "HorseyPanties" profitable. I'll have to roll this idea over to one of our Marketing folks. I bet we could even get them in a thong style. Hey Donna, you wouldn't happen to have a picture with a pair on that could be shared with our marketing folks would you? :icon_lol:

Don

wouldn't it be funny if years from now we find out Don does not work at VS?

:wink: :grin:

Diesel Donna

68gt390 said:

Don

Oh Don, Don, Don. You do have a wild imagination. If I do see this item in a future catalog, I want credit and residuals. I did see a very funny Halloween horse costume last year though. Am I getting off the subject?
Well, my modeling days are over , so I have to decline the photo op. :icon_no:

Diesel Donna

390cs68rcode said:
wouldn't it be funny if years from now we find out Don does not work at VS?

:::::::::::GULP!::::::::::::: You mean he would be just a regular perv?
Excellent point Jason! :icon_pani

Mosesatm

Diesel Donna said:
Hmmmm, I thought they were still mostly Cadillacs.
~~~~Donna

OK, I ran it past our Purchasing Department and I stand corrected. Most new coach sales are based on Cadillacs for some strange reason. Probably cost less than the Lincolns.

Anyway, Donna H.P. is right again!

Diesel Donna

Mosesatm said:
OK, I ran it past our Purchasing Department and I stand corrected. Most new coach sales are based on Cadillacs for some strange reason. Probably cost less than the Lincolns.

Anyway, Donna H.P. is right again!

I just hate it when I'm right.....because I am so humble. It was a great wild guess huh?

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

I want 1/2 the royalties (with Donna) for the "HorseyPanties" idea for VS. (LOL!!)

I'm sure it would include a tail on the back? Getty-yup!

(we are SO Off Topic (and in trouble)!!)...

Paul (clever ideas) N.

p51

GT/CS view from behind

Just Googled "Victoria Secret Horsey Panties GT/CS" and found the following. Amazing what you can find on the web. Isnt high tech wonderful... :cheesy:

Attachments

• gtcs_horsey_panties.jpg
    gtcs_horsey_panties.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 45

Diesel Donna

Oh my gosh p51. You guys are killing me.
Help me Rhonda! Help help me Rhonda! :surrender

68gt390

These work well. They even come with their own bell's on the back. Hard to hide with these on I bet.

Don :icon_lol:

Attachments

• Cute girl Xmas thong.jpg
    Cute girl Xmas thong.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 38