• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Question About 07 Striping Options

Caligirl

Hi everyone, I've been reading about the striping available in other colors for my 07. Does this striping have the same look (ghost/carbon fiber) as the black? I've been told locally that if I want to change the color the only striping available is the regular reflective solid type. They don't have anything close to what is used by the factory. Is this the case elsewhere? Just wondering.

2007GTCS

As far as I know, the only types being offered are either solid colors or reflective colors. Not the fading type that comes stock.

hotrodgrany

Hi everyone, I've been reading about the striping available in other colors for my 07. Does this striping have the same look (ghost/carbon fiber) as the black? I've been told locally that if I want to change the color the only striping available is the regular reflective solid type. They don't have anything close to what is used by the factory. Is this the case elsewhere? Just wondering.

I changed mine from nearly black to reflective white/silver, but you can get it in just white or another color. Here is before and after pics of mine. And as I tell everyone I get mine from http://www.bobwhitedecals.com

Attachments

• Copy of PICT1157.JPG
    Copy of PICT1157.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 25
  • PICT1271.JPG
    PICT1271.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 26